A psychiatrist's horrifying encounter with a disturbed young patient continues to haunt her, causing her to question her own sanity as her visions of the past become increasingly more visceral.
about the film:
a psychiatrist specializing in trauma is plagued by flashbacks OF her own while treating a new patient who was horribly disfigured in an accident.
- Director Alistair Legrand
- Starring Vinessa Shaw, Kevin Rahm, William Atherton, Aaron Stanford, Wilmer Calderon, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, India Eisley, Nestor Serrano
- Writers Luke Harvis & Alistair Legrand
- Director of Photography John Frost
- Editors Blair Miller, Yvonne Valdez
- Composer Ian Hultquist
- Production Designer Johanna Jenkins
- Producer Ross M. Dinerstein
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Simplified & Traditional Mandarin Chinese
Genre: Thriller / Horror / Psychological Thriller
Running time: 104 minutes
SCRIPTED FILM - 2017
A steady pace, chills, intrigue, and a mind-blowing twist within a twist, make this movie well worth watching.
A true delight for those film lovers who like to watch a good thriller from time to time. Once again, Netflix’s production has shown a superior understanding of how to both create an interesting and dynamic story while preserving social and even educational element to their entertainment program.
You can go ahead and expect a deliciously creepy psychological horror movie, when it comes to Clinical.